File downloads problem. (via webservices)

bluewind44

Hello,
Now I'm making the Upload/Download module via webservices.

When file size is less than 4Mb, there's no problem.

But if I tried files that exceed 4Mb, there comes the error message.

After googling, I found that changing 'web.config' can solve the
problem, and I add below on 'web.config' of server.

<httpRuntime maxRequestLength="40960"/>
<microsoft.web.services2>
<diagnostics />
<messaging>
<maxRequestLength>40960</maxRequestLength>
</messaging>
</microsoft.web.services2>

And I add <httpRuntime maxRequestLength="40960"/>
on web.config of client.

It solved my upload problems, but download problems still alives.

I guess I shoul set the soap message's maxRequestLength of the clients
but I don't know how to do it.

Please help me out. T.T

Trevor Benedict R

Do you see anything in the LogFile (IIS). If so what is the Error Code?
What is the Max sise of the file that you are trying to download.?
Version of IIS & .NET?

Regards,

Trevor Benedict R
MCSD