    How can I best manage this problem?

    Thanks
    Bill
    BillE, Oct 17, 2006

  2. BillE

    GroupReader Guest

    You'll have these issues *any* time you use global variables in *any*
    type of application. It's best to use local variables whenever
    possible. In asp.net this translates to passing your variables around
    from form to form. Use querystring variables or form variables
    instead. Sorry I don't have a decent solution, but one more thought:
    I think your issue may get worse when IE7 introduces "tabbed
    browsing"... which makes it much easier to "open new windows". Maybe
    there's an IE setting that tells IE to start a new session when a new
    window is opened(?)
    GroupReader, Oct 18, 2006