    reload it as a project.

    Thanks for the help..

    Bruce

    bruce, Aug 3, 2011

  2. bruce

    markspace Guest

    On 8/3/2011 9:23 AM, bruce wrote:
    > I'm using NetBeans and get the following error when doing a clean
    > build.
    >
    > java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Development\Java\Census.com
    > \build.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)
    >
    > How do eliminate this error. Newbee error: I deleted the Project with
    > "Census.com".

    What's your goal here? What do you expect it to do instead? You
    deleted the file!

    Please tell us what you actually expect to happen.

    If you don't have a back-up, or a recycle bin, you're pretty much screwed.

    markspace, Aug 3, 2011

  3. bruce

    javabudy

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2010
    Messages:
    13
    to be available to the program file must exists either in classpath or on absolute path. alternatively you can create a new project in netbeans and try the solution if it doesn't work let us know.

    javabudy, Aug 6, 2011
  4. bruce

    Lew Guest

    markspace wrote:
    > bruce wrote:
    >> I'm using NetBeans and get the following error when doing a clean
    >> build.
    >>
    >> java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Development\Java\Census.com
    >> \build.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)
    >>
    >> How do eliminate this error. Newbee error: I deleted the Project with
    >> "Census.com".

    > What's your goal here? What do you expect it to do instead? You
    > deleted the file!
    >
    > Please tell us what you actually expect to happen.
    >
    > If you don't have a back-up, or a recycle bin, you're pretty much screwed.

    If the directory still exists somewhere or can be recreated, one can use the "import" capability (I forget the exact menu sequence) or "new project with existing sources" to create a new project over the old source.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Aug 10, 2011