    I want people that seek old, nonexistent web pages to be redirected
    to my homepage. How do I achieve this?

    Tor Clausen
    torlissa, Nov 13, 2003

  2. Jukka K. Korpela, Nov 13, 2003

  3. torlissa

    Wipkip Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/utnf

    --
    Duende
    Wipkip, Nov 13, 2003
  4. torlissa wrote:
    > I want people that seek old, nonexistent web pages to be redirected
    > to my homepage. How do I achieve this?

    Put this in a file named .htaccess:

    ErrorDocument 404 index.html
    Leif K-Brooks, Nov 13, 2003
  5. torlissa

    Michel Guest

    The only right answer.... out of three
    Also, if you might have access to the httgpd.conf in Apache (presuming this
    is an apache server) you can use an errordoc 404 in your directives

    Regards,

    Michel

    Michel, Nov 13, 2003