File or assembly name bto6h-pf.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not found

Martin

I get this error when trying to access any web services
i registered in my VS project when run on the live web
server. The dll name changes and has nothing to do with
any dlls i have written.

File or assembly name bto6h-pf.dll, or one of its
dependencies, was not found

Any body know why, MS?

Also, lates .NET framework has problem loading XML docs,
it says invalid character when there is none, works fine
on last build. Whats changed?
How do you fix or skip error in xml file as this is a xml
feed from a news service a rdf doc so if MS XML reader
cannot read it how can it be forced to read it and ignore
funny character