File or assembly name bto6h-pf.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not found

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Martin, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. Martin

    Martin Guest

    I get this error when trying to access any web services
    i registered in my VS project when run on the live web
    server. The dll name changes and has nothing to do with
    any dlls i have written.

    File or assembly name bto6h-pf.dll, or one of its
    dependencies, was not found

    Any body know why, MS?

    Also, lates .NET framework has problem loading XML docs,
    it says invalid character when there is none, works fine
    on last build. Whats changed?
    How do you fix or skip error in xml file as this is a xml
    feed from a news service a rdf doc so if MS XML reader
    cannot read it how can it be forced to read it and ignore
    funny character

    Martin, Jul 29, 2003