File or assembly name <some temp file> not found..

manish pendse

Hi,

We are calling a web service through a serviced component. The web
service is "windows authenticated" and there is only ONE user who has
access to the web service. The reason for calling the web service
through a serviced component is we did not want to hard code the user
name and password for the "windows" user having access to the web
service, and we will be able to pass the credentials without much
issues.Though it worked great in the development environment, where we
had control to everything, the production web site crashed with the
following error:

File or assembly name aiheejyd.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not
found.
at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String
codeBase, Boolean isStringized, Evidence assemblySecurity, Boolean
throwOnFileNotFound, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef,
Boolean stringized, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark&
stackMark) at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(AssemblyName
assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity)
at System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerResults.get_CompiledAssembly()
at System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerResults.get_CompiledAssembly()
at System.Xml.Serialization.Compiler.Compile()
at System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly..ctor(XmlMapping[]
xmlMappings)
at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.FromMappings(XmlMapping[]
mappings)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientType..ctor(Type type)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol..ctor()
at Microsoft.OEM.SAP.HW.HWSAPRFC.Service..ctor()
at Microsoft.OEM.SAP.HW.HWRFC.GetSAPOrders(String sCustNum, String
sShipNum, String sMSOrderFrom, String sMSOrderTo, String sDateFrom,
String sDateTo, String sPOFrom, String sPOTo, String sStatus, String
sItemFlag, String sSchedLineFlag)

The name of the assembly it is looking for changes every now and then.
So we thought the user probably needs access to the windows temp
folder. So we did that as well. Nothing worked. So we made the user,
having access to the web service, an admin on the box where the COM+
was hosted. Still it did not work. Now we are stuffed. Any suggesstions
to get this thing working?

Tomas Restrepo \(MVP\)

Manish,
We are calling a web service through a serviced component. The web
service is "windows authenticated" and there is only ONE user who has
access to the web service. The reason for calling the web service
through a serviced component is we did not want to hard code the user
name and password for the "windows" user having access to the web
service, and we will be able to pass the credentials without much
issues.Though it worked great in the development environment, where we
had control to everything, the production web site crashed with the
following error:

File or assembly name aiheejyd.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not
found.

Give the user your COM+ application is running as, read/write permissions to
the machine's temp folder.

Bennie Haelen

Hi Manish,

The name "aiheejyd.dll" is the name of a temporary assembly that the XML
Serializer is creating for your. This name is generated dynamically,
which is why it changes every now and then.

My guess is that you have a serialziation problem (maybe you don't have
a particular assembly deployed in production).

Chris sells has a tool that might help in such a situation. It is a
pre-compiler, which can check for your if a type can be serialized by
the XMLSerializer:

http://www.sellsbrothers.com/tools/#XmlSerializerPreCompiler

Good luck,

Bennie Haelen