File owner attribute method

Mmcolli00 Mom

I want to get the owner attribute of a file from a folder. I have not
found a class that contains a method like this. I have looked in File,
FileUtils and Ftools. Do you have a recommendation? Thanks. MC

Mmcolli00 Mom

What I mean is a file has attributes such as filename, size, modified
date, owner, author, etc... I thought that with File class having mtime,
that there must be a way to get other file attributes.