    Plz suggest me any clues / solutions.

    Thanks
    Dev
    devaraja007, Mar 30, 2009

  2. devaraja007

    devaraja007

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2009
    Messages:

    I found that it is happening while unzipping the zip file of 2MB. I use Zipforge.dll.

    the code is like below.
    ZipForge zf = new ZipForge();
    zf.FileName = path + "\\" + fileName;
    zf.BaseDir = path;
    zf.OpenArchive(FileMode.Open);
    zf.Options.Overwrite = OverwriteMode.Always;
    zf.OnExtractFile += new BaseArchiver.OnExtractFileDelegate(zf_OnExtractFile);
    zf.ExtractFiles("*.*");
    zf.CloseArchive();
    return extractedFileName;
    static void zf_OnExtractFile(object sender, ref string fileName, ref FileAttributes fileAttr, string comment)
    {

    extractedFileName = fileName;
    //throw new Exception("The method or operation is not implemented.");
    } //=> the popup message comes at this line.

    One more thing is am calling above function inside try block but its not catching this particular exception, instad popup is coming with the above said message.

    If anyone have idea on this, plz let me know.

    Thanks,
    Dev
    devaraja007, Apr 1, 2009

  3. devaraja007

    devaraja007

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2009
    Messages:

    I got one more error like 'Invalid size or check sum of file or unsupported compression format - Native error:8.File processing error, possibly disk is full' for some other zip file.

    really am not getting why these errors are coming.
    If someone knows plz let me know.

    Thanks,
    Dev
    devaraja007, Apr 1, 2009