File sharing between Internet and Intranet for ASP.net application

sanjeeev

I am loooking for the bet way to share files between Internet and
Intranet application in real time, means as soon as an file is
uploaded to the intranet application it should show up in the internet
application.

Thanks,

Patrice

And what did you tried for now ? Whay do you have a delay ? Do you register
them in a DB ?

Storing them at a common location should do the job ?

Patrice

sanjeeev

Currently, our organisation push the files every night to appear on
the internet from intranet. Now as We are going to use DMZ for
database sharing between internet and internet, how does we control
the security of files folder, if we share files.

One way to tight the security is not to allow user to access the
directory, and file should only be routed through HTTP headers.

Please advice

thanks,
sanjeev

Patrice

Is this acceptable to stream those files using Response.WriteFile ? This way
they don't need to have a direct URL to access those folders. They'll use a
page that will read those files from a non internet reachable location and
that will stream this content to them.

Patrice