File size limit on the FAT32 file system

Amod

Hi,
I m copying data from a video stream on the hard disk using a C++
programme in win32 API. my current file system is FAT32 .. the file
size limit of FAT32 is 4GB. I want to automatically split the file if
the file size is greater than 4GB and create a new file with the
incoming data. How can I perform the above task . Please guide me.

Regards,
Amod