File size limit?

Ben

I use the following method to export data to an excel
file. Is there a size limit? It seems that the size is
big (about 2, 3 MB), it hangs when attempt to open the
file.

Response.Clear() ;
Response.ContentType = "application/vnd.ms-excel";
Response.AddHeader ("Content-
Disposition", "attachment;filename=list.doc") ;
Response.Write ("<TABLE border=1 cellPadding=1
cellSpacing=0 width='100%'>");
while (objReader.Read ())
Response.Write ("</table>");

Thanks,