File transfer from a client to the server

Johnd

I am looking for a way to transfer a file from a clients machine to the web
server. I have used the tag:
<input name="NCRPIC" type="file" id="NCRPIC">

to get the file name and path on the local client, Now I need to transfer
it to the server so that i can save it in a folder for future reference. Is
there a simple way to accomplish this?

This is for an internal web site, and all files will be stored on the server
in a shared folder. Each client has write access to the folder so the
solution can be as easy as "copy c:\mypics\Picture.jpg" to
\\rsmBCFRPM\NCRPIcs\

John,