    i want source code regrading this...new user regarding file transfer
    in java

    Thanx in advance

    NK, May 18, 2008

  2. NK

    Dave Miller Guest

    NK wrote:
    > i want to transfer a file from one computer to another(ON LAN).
    > want a java program to perform the same.
    > As sender ip .....
    > receiver ip ....
    > browse and send option should be there on sender side
    > receive option on receiver side
    > i want source code regrading this...new user regarding file transfer
    > in java
    >
    > Thanx in advance

    You seem to be looking for the "java.free.code" newsgroup. When you find
    it, please post a link back to this group.

    --
    Dave Miller
    Java Web Hosting at:

    Dave Miller, May 18, 2008

  3. NK

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    NK wrote:
    > i want to transfer a file from one computer to another(ON LAN).
    > want a java program to perform the same.
    > As sender ip .....
    > receiver ip ....
    > browse and send option should be there on sender side
    > receive option on receiver side
    > i want source code regrading this...new user regarding file transfer
    > in java

    Read about socket network programming in Java.

    I believe there is a chapter in the Java tutorial.

    It is not that difficult.

    Arne

    Arne Vajhøj, May 18, 2008
  4. NK

    Tom Anderson Guest

    On Sun, 18 May 2008, NK wrote:

    > i want to transfer a file from one computer to another(ON LAN).
    > want a java program to perform the same.
    > As sender ip .....
    > receiver ip ....
    > browse and send option should be there on sender side
    > receive option on receiver side
    > i want source code regrading this...new user regarding file transfer
    > in java

    http://j-ftp.sourceforge.net/
    http://www.ryanheise.com/software/jftpd/

    tom

    --
    If you had a chance to do any experiment you pleased, unconstrained by
    any considerations of humanity or decency, what would you choose?

    Tom Anderson, May 18, 2008