    isn't there.

    Thanks
    , May 30, 2006

    Clarification: What they now see is drop downs for day, month, and
    year.
    , May 30, 2006

  3. Patrice Guest

    Use the Scripting.FileSystemObject class to check for file existance

    Patrice, May 30, 2006
  4. Mike Brind Guest

    wrote:
    > I created a form and sent the inputs to an asp file where I use the
    > entry to open an excel file by saying
    >
    > Response.Redirect("filename")
    >

    > I want to use this because I will be sending new reports everyday and
    > don't want to update the list of available reports for the user to
    > choose from. This all works fine, my question is...Does anyone know
    > how to get a pop up or something instead of going to This page cannot
    > be found error page when the file is not available? Not sure how I
    > would code it to check for the file and then give me a pop up if it
    > isn't there.
    >

    > Thanks

    Did my suggestion in the other group not work then?

    --
    Mike Brind
    Mike Brind, May 30, 2006

    I'm looking right now....just reposting to see what others said. Thank
    you
    , May 30, 2006

    Got it Mike. Thanks. One more question, is there a way to say
    <!--#include virtual="filename"--> and have that filename be a string I
    created?

    Thanks again
    , May 30, 2006

    Got that too...I'm good. Thanks to you both
    , May 30, 2006