File upload and routing components apps?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by darrel, Dec 12, 2006.

  1. darrel

    darrel Guest

    Before I tackle writing one from scratch, I thought I'd ask around to see if
    there is a pre-built system out there already.

    General needs/wants:

    - ability to upload large files (easly up to 50-100mb)
    - ideally, includes AJAX progress bar for uploads
    - collects additional data and either stores it in a database and/or
    forwards it on via email
    - user admin interface for viewing uploaded files and downloading

    It's a bit more than your typical upload component, though I'm not against
    looking at those and expanding upon them. Any suggestions?

    -Darrel

    Win prizes searching google:
    http://www.blingo.com/friends?ref=hM72-GU3FWzMFnTqhv-2GE1FNtA

    darrel, Dec 12, 2006