    know I can use the SIZE attribute in the <input> tag, but I'm looking for a
    purely CSS solution.

    Chris

    Chris, Oct 2, 2006

  2. Scripsit Chris:

    > Is it possible to change the appearance with CSS of the file upload
    > field in a form,

    Maybe. But don't.

    Check some of the details in the recent thread on this issue in
    comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets

    --
    Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

    Jukka K. Korpela, Oct 2, 2006

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Jukka K. Korpela wrote:

    > Scripsit Chris:
    >
    >> Is it possible to change the appearance with CSS of the file upload
    >> field in a form,

    > Maybe. But don't.
    >
    > Check some of the details in the recent thread on this issue in
    > comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets

    Thanks for the link, didn't know there was a ng dedicated to stylesheets, I
    only searched on CSS.

    Chris

    Chris, Oct 3, 2006