    upload it, the HasFile property is false instead of true.

    Has anyone else had this problem?? Is it a problem with asp.net 2.0
    and using master pages??

    Nemisis, Jun 16, 2006

  2. Nemisis

    lizy

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    FileUpload Problem in PDA(IE Mobile Ver 5)

    Please let me know how you have managed to upload a file using FileUpload control in PDA.
    My (web) application to upload a file works fine in my system.
    When the application is used thro' PDA to upload the file there is nothing in the HTTPFileCollection and HasFile returns False.

    Please share with me about the work around(if possible the code) you have done to acheive the task of uploading the file in PDA.

    Thanks in advance.
    T.Jeywin Lizy

    lizy, Dec 9, 2008