File upload problem - asp.net

sri_san

Hello Group,
I use the freetextbox control.(a richtextbox control)It has a feature
where one can insert images into the text editor. But the saving
process has to be implemented independently.
All I see in the text editor is the image path (specific to the client
machine). Something like "C:\mydocs\mypics\img.jpg". Now, how do I
upload a file to the server with just the local client path for the
image.
I tried using request.files collection but I believe its only populated
with the input type "file" control.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Sam.