    maybe under the radar a little right now but offer great features for
    lower prices.

    Thanks.

    Byron, Aug 12, 2005

  2. Byron

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Byron wrote:
    > Hey,
    >
    > I've been using SA-Fileup for a while on one server and need to buy some
    > similar ASP file upload software for another server. I've haven't been
    > thrilled with some of FileUp's features and it's pricing is pretty
    > severe.
    >
    > I'm also aware of Persits' ASPUpload, which is running around $150 for a
    > single license these days. That's an option.
    >
    > But I'm curious to hear of any alternate tools you guys use that are
    > maybe under the radar a little right now but offer great features for
    > lower prices.
    >
    > Thanks.

    this is a pure ASP one, works decent and its free.
    http://www.darkfalz.com/1043
    Also, look on www.aspfaq.com for a nice listing of options.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Aug 12, 2005

  3. Byron

    FunkyMonk Guest

    I use and recommend the ASPUpload tool by ChestySoft
    (www.chestysoft.co.uk) which is $90 for multiple server. If you're into
    image manipulation they also have a great tool csImage that we use a
    lot

    p.s. no i don't work for them!

    FunkyMonk, Aug 12, 2005