File Upload

Joe Reiss

Hi All,

I have a website (asp.net 2) that lets users upload images using the asp.net
control Fileupload. Works well from regular computers. I'm trying to get
this to work from smartphones, for ex. treo 700w running windows ce. The
upload control displays properly and can see the file system on my treo,
however the file does not upload. I get no error messages. Can this be
done on smartphones and if so what do I need to do differently?

Thanks,
Joe

zahra

Hi Joe,

Change the name of the file upload control it should not be more than 12
character.
Hope this solves ur problem.