    file,how can i retify thi
    by
    CK

    CK, Jul 16, 2005

  2. CK wrote on 16/07/05 :
    > if u read from one file and write to another file using fgetc,fputc
    > for reading and writing ,but i add some character at the end of
    > file,how can i retify thi

    Would you please rephrase this in plain correct English ?

    --
    Emmanuel

    ..sig under repair

    Emmanuel Delahaye, Jul 16, 2005

  3. In article <>,
    Emmanuel Delahaye <> wrote:
    >CK wrote on 16/07/05 :
    >> if u read from one file and write to another file using fgetc,fputc
    >> for reading and writing ,but i add some character at the end of
    >> file,how can i retify thi

    >Would you please rephrase this in plain correct English ?

    Oh, no, please don't. It wouldn't be nearly as entertaining if it did.

    Kenny McCormack, Jul 16, 2005
  4. On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 21:36:49 -0700, CK wrote:

    > Hi EveryBody!
    > if u read from one file and write to another file using fgetc,fputc
    > for reading and writing ,but i add some character at the end of
    > file,how can i retify thi
    > by
    > CK

    Change the code to avoid adding the character you don't want. Without
    seeing your code there is no way we can tell why it isn't behaving in the
    way you want. One possibility however is that you have a bug along the
    lines of what is described in section 12.2 of the FAQ.

    Lawrence

    Lawrence Kirby, Jul 16, 2005
  5. In article <>,
    CK <> wrote:

    > Hi EveryBody!
    > if u read from one file and write to another file using fgetc,fputc
    > for reading and writing ,but i add some character at the end of
    > file,how can i retify thi
    > by
    > CK

    Please post from the same account all the time so that
    we can highlight your important articles and make sure
    we don't miss them. Thanks!
    --
    7842++

    Anonymous 7843, Jul 18, 2005