FileInfo Object Crashing??

Guest

I have an application that would send a file to browser using
Response.writefile.

Every thing seems to work fine, but some times during testing, something
goes wrong and I can not capture it. I have to restart the IIS in order to
get the application working again.

Any help???

Brock Allen

You should look into adding an Application_Error event in global.asax to
log all unhandled exceptions in your application. Once you're capturing this
error information then you should be able to approach the problem.

Guest

Thanks for your response.
Some how its not breaking now and I'm unable to recreate or trace what was
going wrong..
I'l keep the debugging suggestion for use in future.