    Every class to one big file (automatic merge while deploying)
    Every methods with try ...catch

    rw

    rw, Jan 7, 2004

    ?

    > where js throw error (internet explorer problem).

    What error, what code (URI), which IE version, which platform?

    > What is better:
    > Every class to one big file (automatic merge while deploying)

    There are no classes in JavaScript 1.x and
    JavaScript 2.0 is yet to be widely implemented.

    IMHO prototypes and/or methods that have a common
    use should be defined in one script file.

    > Every methods with try ...catch

    <data> I do not understand. Please specify. </data>

    PointedEars

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Jan 22, 2004