    ..vbproj file and when i save it overwrites his and so our file lists get all
    messed up.

    How can I configure it to get around this or am I setting it up wrong?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBMYWJtYW4=?=, Dec 7, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBMYWJtYW4=?=

    Matt Berther Guest

    Hello Mike,

    You might try posting in the right newsgroup to start with. Exactly how does
    this relate to ASP.NET?

    Try microsoft.public.visual.sourcesafe.

    --
    Matt Berther
    http://www.mattberther.com

    Matt Berther, Dec 7, 2004

  3. That is what checking out/in all about. Checking out project before changing
    will lock it for other users.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Dec 7, 2004