FileSystem Object

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Raj Babar, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. Raj Babar

    Raj Babar Guest

    Hi,

    I have a code in ASP which makes an instance of FileSystemObject and
    creates a text file and Saves. The code works fine for Win2000 OS. Now I
    put the same code on WINXP. The same code doesn't create a file. I have
    check the user access and all the related things, but still no success.

    I think when XP is loaded the .NET framework is loaded and that's Y the
    file is not created. The same is the case on WIN2000 if I load .NET
    Framework. Is there any way to solve this.

    Thanks and Regards

    Raj Babar

    Raj Babar, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Raj Babar

    Svend Tofte Guest

    > I think when XP is loaded the .NET framework is loaded and that's Y the
    > file is not created. The same is the case on WIN2000 if I load .NET
    > Framework. Is there any way to solve this.

    The FSO object has nothing to do with .NET.

    I suggest asking in either:

    microsoft.public.scripting.jscript
    microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript
    microsoft.public.scripting.wsh

    Depending on where you feel your question best belongs.

    Regards,
    Svend

    Svend Tofte, Aug 29, 2003