FileSystemObject and asp

Jeff

Hey gang. Is there a way to use FileSystemObject to loop through a folder,
and show the names of all the child folders within that folder? I have
searched on this and came up with empty pockets.
Someone?? anyone??
thanks
Jeff

Roland Hall

:I wrote two asp scripts "way back when",..they are on Curt's site
: (www.darkfalz.com)
:
: http://darkfalz.com/scripts_details.aspx?pstid=1084
: and
: http://darkfalz.com/scripts_details.aspx?pstid=1081
:
: Don't ask me tro explain them,...I can barely remember that I wrote them.

How do you explain that you wrote them and can't explain them? Must be old
age. (O:=

--
Roland Hall
or fitness for a particular purpose. */

Phillip Windell

Roland Hall said:
:I wrote two asp scripts "way back when",..they are on Curt's site
: (www.darkfalz.com)
:
: http://darkfalz.com/scripts_details.aspx?pstid=1084
: and
: http://darkfalz.com/scripts_details.aspx?pstid=1081
:
: Don't ask me tro explain them,...I can barely remember that I wrote them.

How do you explain that you wrote them and can't explain them? Must be old
age. (O:=

I just almost had another one of those birthdays again. Good thing I stopped
having those a few years ago :)