    Is it possible to upload multiple files using the FileUpload control? It
    appears to only handle 1 at a time. Thanks.

    David

    David C, Nov 6, 2007

  2. "David C" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Is it possible to upload multiple files using the FileUpload control?

    No.

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP

    Mark Rae [MVP], Nov 6, 2007

  3. David C

    Kelly Herald Guest

    Have you taken a look at NeatUpload? This module will allow you to upload
    multiple files (as long as the combined size doesn't exceed 2Gig) as well as
    be able to have a progress bar and the ability to cancel the upload. Also,
    if you plan on uploading large files 100Megs and greater this module will be
    much more efficient on the server memory because it goes in chunks. Unlike
    the built-in file upload control where if you upload a 100 meg file the
    server has to be able to allocate 100 megs of memory before it will fire its
    event. Anyway, we use this module in a web app where I work and we can
    easily upload multiple files up to 2 gig total per postback.

    http://www.brettle.com/neatupload

    Kelly Herald

    Kelly Herald, Nov 8, 2007