    thanks - dave
    david_at_windward_dot_net
    http://www.windwardreports.com

    David Thielen, May 7, 2006

  2. Web Browsers do not allow this for security reasons. I wouldn't want most
    web servers to be able to choose which files they want to read from my hard
    drive, would you?

    If you're determined, you *might* be able to do it through client side code.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], May 7, 2006

  3. Good point - I hadn't thought of that.

    David Thielen, May 7, 2006