FileUpload with Ajax?

Kevin

Hi!
how can I upload a file with ajax? Because when I submit my form the
postedfile is null.

THanks

bruce barker

you can't. you can only upload a file via a form submit. this is because
the ajax code has no way to read a file.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Guest

Most people use an iframe for the upload to make it look like an AJAX Upload.
There are server articles on that in the net, just hit a searchengine with it.
hth