    Could somebody help me out?

    Thanks,

    Miguel

    shapper, Dec 4, 2006

  2. shapper

    Mohsin Rizvi Guest

    Hello shapper,

    If you are simply asking about which statement will help you filling
    your dataset then try

    DataAdapter.Fill(yourDataSet);

    Since DataAdapter acts as a bridge between datasource and dataset so it
    will fill your dataset with the result returned from datasource.

    Feel free to ask if you are not satisfied.
    Hope this helps!

    Regards,
    Mohsin Rizvi

    Mohsin Rizvi, Dec 5, 2006