fill table

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by brian, Aug 25, 2003.

  1. brian

    brian Guest

    I am trying to Dynamically create a table and can't
    figure it out. I've been looking at the table class but
    don't understand how to use it. I am new with using .net

    Below is my code. I would like to have a table that for
    every instance of 'file' it places in the table as a
    hyperlink instead of the listbox. The hyperlink open a
    file and adobe reader.

    Thanks

    I placed a table on my web form and it's called 'table1'

    Private Sub Main(ByVal Path As String)

    Dim dirs() As String = Directory.GetDirectories
    (Path)
    Me.ListBox1.Items.Clear()
    Dim dir As String
    For Each dir In dirs
    Me.ListBox1.Items.Add(dir)
    Dim files() As String = Directory.GetFiles
    (dir)
    For Each file In files
    Me.ListBox2.Items.Add(file)
    Next