filling a gridview with empty rows?

Jéjé

Hi,

I'm using the gridview with the paging enable.
but when a user reached the latest page, the pager row appear just after the
last datarow

I want to fill the grid with empty rows to have the pager at the same
position on the screen.

does filling with blank row is good? if yes, in which grid event or function
I have to add some code to do this?

if you have other ideas, thanks for your guides...

Jerome.