Filling the text of Buttons over a public class

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Michael Engel, Mar 11, 2009.

  1. Hi there,

    I have an aspx page with 15 Buttons. The text of the buttons should be
    filled during the runtime.
    The names are in an access database. I created a global class with the
    methode "fillButtonNames.
    I'm calling the class from this button page
    Handles Me.Load

    Dim cls As New ClsGlobalFunctions

    cls.PageActivate(sender)

    End Sub

    But i can't rename the text of the Button on the aspx page.

    My idea is something like
    Calling the global class ClsGlobalFunctions
    Public Sub fillButtonNames(ByVal MyPage As Object)

    myPage.Button1.text = "'Number one"

    End Sub

    Maybe someone can tell me how to rename the buttons' text.

    Thank you

    Michael Engel, Mar 11, 2009