FilterParameters

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Andre, Jan 10, 2006.

  1. Andre

    Andre Guest

    Hi,

    I use a FilterExpression (FilterParameters) to select the value to be
    displayed in my DetailsView, but when i select a row in my GridView, the
    DetailsView retun this error:

    Cannot perform '=' operation on System.Int32 and System.String.

    The noauto in my DB is an Int32, but in my paramters i put type="int32", but
    it does'nt work.

    <FilterParameters>
    <asp:ControlParameter Name="noAuto" ControlID="GridView1"
    PropertyName="SelectedValue" type="Int32"/>
    </FilterParameters>

    Did someone have an idea ?

    Thank you.

    Andre, Jan 10, 2006