Filters reset to defaults in ASP files (javascript)

tyv

Hi,

I have a bug on my website that I'm trying to fix. I have filters
(drop down menus and click-calendar date range) that narrow down
searches on my website by pulling out the information from the
database. Problem is as follows:

1) I select my filters, the database choices are narrowed.
2) I get multiple pages (a filtered list from the database).
3) I click to go to the second page.
4) The filters reset to their defaults and I end up with the entire
database again. I cannot view the second page (or any other page) of
the filtered list. Only the first page.

I am working on ASP files, Javascript and some html. Any suggestions
on how I can fix this? Any example scripts?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

TV

John Black

Can you tell us a bit about how the webpage displays the data?

Are you using a gridview and binding the data from a datasource, or possibly
you have just written the results to the page as text within a table?

The answer to your question depends on how you're getting the data on the
page.

Thanks,

JB