Filters, Struts Actions, and Tomcat

rjweytens

***If this message posts twice, it is because I am submitting it again
since I did not get a confirmation of submission ***

I want to use a filter in my struts web app to perform a forward to an
action under certain conditions. I don't know how to get a filter to
forward to another action correctly. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

I have tried to do this using a RequestDispatcher object, and the page
comes up but it looks like the style sheet was never applied.

The filter is working, as I said it does the forward and I can also
write log messages out of it. My forward code is below:

String target = new String("/Search.do");
RequestDispatcher requestDispatcher =
request.getRequestDispatcher(target);
requestDispatcher.forward(request,response);

I am using Tomcat 4.1.30.

Thanks,

Randy