Finalizing my code

Joined
Apr 13, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hi guys

Hi jeppe as well. Im about done with my complete real time vhdl clock. Ive set all the counter perfectly, and also have a set feature to set the time , mins and hours. I only need little bit of help to finish the project. i Hope you can help me on this please.

i) Theres one simple thing but i cant figure it out. the HRTWO output which basically is responsible for the second hour display only goes from 0 to 1 and back 0 accordingly. I mean thats how a real clock works anyway. So i hve the counter set properly, but when im in set mode, i cant seem to make it so i can set its value to either 0 or 1. i dont know because its weird, as its only std logic and the rest (minone, mintwo, hrone) are std logic vectors

ii) I have the code for A and P set which replicate the AM AND PM of a clock. I just need it to switch to either when the counter enters a certain stage.

my code is attached.

thanks!!

Attachments

  • bestclock.txt
    7.5 KB · Views: 288
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
HRTWO is 4 bits long. HRSETTWO is 1 bit.

maybe you want:

HRTWO <= "000" & HRSETTWO;