    Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Leszek Taratuta

    Leszek, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Hi Leszek,

    Based on my research and experience, the following URLs are useful to you.
    Please check them carefully.

    PV Function
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vblr7/html/
    vafctpv.asp
    "...
    Requirements
    Namespace: Microsoft.VisualBasic

    Module: Financial

    Assembly: Microsoft Visual Basic .NET Runtime (in Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll)
    ..."

    Pmt Function
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vblr7/html/
    vafctpmt.asp
    "...
    Requirements
    Namespace: Microsoft.VisualBasic

    Module: Financial

    Assembly: Microsoft Visual Basic .NET Runtime (in Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll)
    ..."

    Does it answer your question? If I have misunderstood your concern, please
    feel free to let me know.

    Best regards,

    Jacob Yang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support

    Jacob Yang [MSFT], Nov 28, 2003

  3. Leszek

    Leszek Guest

    Great!
    I am just creating a small application using these functions.
    By the way,
    Is there any possibility to use them with C#? It is my language of choice
    and now I would be forced to create a VB.NET assembly to use in C# projects.
    It this a right way to do this?

    Thanks,
    Leszek Taratuta

    Leszek, Nov 28, 2003
  4. Hi Leszek,

    Thank you for your update.

    In a C# project, please do the following steps.

    1. Select Project->"Add Reference...".

    2. In the .NET tab, add the reference of "Microsoft Visual Basic .NET
    Runtime".

    Then we can use the Pmt function like the following in this C# project.

    Microsoft.VisualBasic.Financial.Pmt

    Jacob Yang [MSFT], Dec 1, 2003
  5. Leszek

    Leszek Guest