Financial Functions in .NET

Alphonse Giambrone

I don't see any class in .NET that contains the standard financial functions
like Rate, Pmt, etc.
They are in the Visual Basic library.
Can the VB library be referenced in an asp.net app on a shared host? If so,
how?

Can anyone point me toward .NET code to perform these functions?

TIA

Teemu Keiski

They are in Microsoft.VisualBasic namespace which resides in
Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll assembly, in Financial module. By importing
Microsoft.VisualBasic namespace, you should be able to use them.
Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll assembly should reside in Global assembly cache so
there should be no need to reference the assembly because of this (it should
be available as-is)