    please contact me.

    --Thanks,
    V. Stokes

    Virgil Stokes, Sep 2, 2010

  2. Virgil Stokes

    Nanjundi Guest

    On Sep 2, 1:12 pm, Virgil Stokes <> wrote:
    >   Has anyone written code or worked with Python software for downloading
    > financial time series data (e.g. from Yahoo financial)? If yes,  would you
    > please contact me.
    >
    > --Thanks,
    > V. Stokes

    matplotlib has a finance module you can refer to.
    (matplotlib.finance.fetch_historical_yahoo)
    see the example: http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/examples/pylab_examples/finance_work2.html

    Nanjundi, Sep 3, 2010

  3. Virgil Stokes

    Toomore Guest

    I write some object for Taiwan Stock ...
    http://github.com/toomore/goristock

    But still dev ...

    Toomore, Sep 4, 2010