find all ODBC databases ?

Stef Mientki

hello,

I'm working on a general database manager,
which will be open source
and should preferable work under all OS.

Now in windows I can find the ODBC databases by reading some reg key.
I also know that ODBC is supported under Linux (I don't know anything of
Linux),
but how can I get all ODBC databases in a platform independant way ?

thanks,
Stef Mientki