find g++ library source code

josh

Hi I downloaded latest gcc-4.2.0.tar.bz2 to view some codes.
I want, for example, to see the implementation of exceptions classes
but
I don't found them. In my system there is in /usr/include/c++/4.1.2/
exception as header file
but not the exception.cpp (obviously) and so on...

How do I do that ?

Thanks

Markus Moll

Hi
Hi I downloaded latest gcc-4.2.0.tar.bz2 to view some codes.
I want, for example, to see the implementation of exceptions classes
but
I don't found them. In my system there is in /usr/include/c++/4.1.2/
exception as header file
but not the exception.cpp (obviously) and so on...

How do I do that ?

This is not related to C++ but to GCC, so you're asking in the wrong
group (try gnu.g++.help or something like that). However, if I were you,
I would have a look at gcc-4.2.0/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++/eh_exception.cc

Markus