Find the best price on gas in your local area for FREE....

Sybren Stuvel

(e-mail address removed) enlightened us with:
Visit the web site below to see where you can buy the cheapest gas
in your local area. Just punch in your zip code and all the work is
done for you. No Cost! Absolutely FREE info.

Ehm... maybe you'd like to get your head out of your arse and stop
assuming that the USA is the entire world.

Sybren

Diez B. Roggisch

Sybren said:
(e-mail address removed) enlightened us with:

Ehm... maybe you'd like to get your head out of your arse and stop
assuming that the USA is the entire world.

Wait, their national baseball league championship is called world
series. So he was pretty safe to assume that the US _are_ the entire world.

SCNR & and no offense intended.

Diez

Steve Holden

I hate cars and would perfer not to be harrased by those who support
irans energy policy..

http://www.dexrow.com

Great. So thanks to your intemperate response Google now contains two
copies of that link instead of the original one. Perhaps you'd like to
add links to other things you dislike?

regards
Steve