FindControl in Invisible column

John

Hi,

I have a datagrid with 3 columns. I use buttons to set the
visible property of each column to true or false depending
on which column I need to see, creating a TabControl
effect. The only problem is when I come to save the data,
the FindControl method won't pick up any controls in
columns where the visible property is set to false, which
means I can only save data in the 1 column I can see. Does
anybody know of a way around this?

Thanks

John

Jon Paugh

When the user hides a column, save the data to viewstate
at that point? And then when they really want to save it
to DB, then save the viewstate data?