Finding a Control within an <asp:table..> Control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by solveig Osk, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. solveig Osk

    solveig Osk Guest

    Ok it works now. I was using a web user control so I had
    to do it like this:

    RadioButton radioTest = (RadioButton)this.FindControl
    ("radiobutton");

    ( >> "this" instead of "Page" )

    And now everything is alive and kicking :eek:)

    specific

    solveig Osk, Aug 11, 2003