    ÓÕÖZÖÒ²YÖ0|

    could i know what's that?

    thanks
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Enrique_Palomo_Jim=E9nez?=, Oct 21, 2005

  2. =?Windows-1252?Q?Enrique_Palomo_Jim=E9nez?=

    Martin Blume Guest

    "Enrique Palomo Jiménez"

    > After ftp a file from mvs to windows, i find:
    > is an offset, so up to 2GB, a commercial application
    > drives crazy
    > [...]

    ??? I didn't understand your question, but 2 GB is popular
    limit for the maximal size of a file for some filesystems
    (e.g. ext2, FAT [???]).

    Maybe this helps, otherwise you'd have to reformulate
    the question.

    HTH. YMMV.
    Martin
    Martin Blume, Oct 21, 2005