finding a number...

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Enrique_Palomo_Jim=E9nez?=

After ftp a file from mvs to windows, i find:

is an offset, so up to 2GB, a commercial application drives crazy
this is the result

2147450785|
2147466880|
2147483412|
ÓÕÖZÖ²YÕXÕ|
ÓÕÖZÖÔÓÔÕZ|
ÓÕÖZÖÒ²YÖ0|

could i know what's that?

thanks

Martin Blume

"Enrique Palomo Jiménez"
After ftp a file from mvs to windows, i find:
is an offset, so up to 2GB, a commercial application
drives crazy
[...]
??? I didn't understand your question, but 2 GB is popular
limit for the maximal size of a file for some filesystems
(e.g. ext2, FAT [???]).

Maybe this helps, otherwise you'd have to reformulate
the question.

HTH. YMMV.
Martin