    Thank you before hand.

    Kind regards,

    Sengly
    Sengly, Jun 11, 2008

  2. On 11 Cze, 19:10, Sengly <> wrote:
    > Dear all,
    >
    > This might be off group but I am looking for a python library that can
    > help me to find a sense of a word in a text and eventually a list of
    > synonyms of that term. I searched the web and found one but it is
    > written in perl (http://www.d.umn.edu/~tpederse/senserelate.html) :(
    >
    > I appreciate any pointers.

    Search for terms like text mining and NLP.

    PB
    Piotrek Byzia, Jun 12, 2008

  3. Sengly

    Sengly Guest

    Thank you. I have tried but no luck :(

    Regards,

    Sengly
    Sengly, Jun 13, 2008
  4. Sengly

    Peter Otten Guest

    Peter Otten, Jun 13, 2008
  5. George Sakkis, Jun 13, 2008
  6. Sengly

    Sengly Guest

    Thanks a lot everyone. I appreciate your suggestion.

    But still, I could not find a simple way using wordnet since each term
    might have several part of speech and each one of them can have many
    senses. What I want is simply the list of synonyms of each term with
    their popularity score in English text.

    Once again, thank you.

    Best regards,

    Sengly