finding anagrams

junky_fellow

Can anyone suggest an algorithm to find the anagrams
of a string (using dictionary words as an input).
If you feel this is not a relevant C question please suggest
some newgroup where this may be posted.

Thanx for any help in advance ...

Alex Fraser

Can anyone suggest an algorithm to find the anagrams
of a string (using dictionary words as an input).
If you feel this is not a relevant C question please suggest
some newgroup where this may be posted.

comp.programming would be better. There are lots of ways to do this. Hint:
the word "was" has one A, one S and one W. So does the word "saw", which is
an anagram of "was".

Alex

Mabden

Alex Fraser said:
comp.programming would be better. There are lots of ways to do this. Hint:
the word "was" has one A, one S and one W. So does the word "saw", which is
an anagram of "was".

Workhome is an anagram for...

Richard Heathfield

Mabden said:
Workhome is an anagram for...

I get 20160 different answers for this from my anagram program, but I'm
guessing the one you mean is:

mworekoh

Wolfgang Riedel

Richard said:
Mabden said:

I get 20160 different answers for this from my anagram program, but I'm
guessing the one you mean is:

mworekoh
how, o kmer?