Finding Controls in a page using System.Reflection

Guest

Hi,
I want to find controls in a ASP.NET page using System.Reflection.Assembly.
I have to create an Application to set the Permission(visible/editable) for
each control on the page, for this i need to know what are the controls in a
asp.NET page. All I have is Assembly (.DLL) and page name.

Please help me.

Thanks!

Guest

is there a reason you want to use System.Reflection.Assembly? I'm not too
sure this will do the job.

If you have an ASP.NET page then you can simply use
FindControl("controlName"); which is found in the System.Web.Ui.Contol class.