    Thank you,
    jean emerson
    ksc
    jean, May 24, 2006

  2. Jean,

    We've got a very active Ruby & Rails user group here in NYC. If you're
    hiring, please look at
    http://nycruby.com/wiki/pages/Hiring in New York City .

    I should warn you that, yes, a number of employers & recruiters have
    been having a hard time finding available Ruby & Rails programmers in
    the area. There are a number of efforts to alleviate this problem but
    it won't be fixed for at least the next few months ...

    Francis Hwang
    http://fhwang.net/

    Francis Hwang, May 24, 2006

  3. jean

    jean Guest

    Francis, thank you for your assistance. I have followed your advice.
    Hopefully, I will find what I need for my client.
    - jean emerson
    ksc
    jean, May 25, 2006
  4. jean

    jean Guest

    Thank you, group. We have found what we need and my client is happy.

    Sincerely, Jean Emerson
    ksc
    jean, May 31, 2006